The R.M. Wright Company has forged an unsurpassed legacy of achievement throughout the automation and fluid power industry since 1940. Today, as we celebrate our 75th anniversary, we remain steadfast and determined to be identified by our valued customers we serve as the premier distributor of MRO and OEM pneumatics, safety, electronic controls, and accessories.
TRD’s Heavey Duty NFPA Series cylinders are precision made to deliver more reliable heavy-duty industrial operations.
· Precision machined to order.
· Hydraulic operation up to 3000 PSI
· 1.5" to 8” bore sizes; strokes up to 120 inches.
· Eighteen different NFPA mounts to choose from.
· Cylinders are made to order, Delivery in 2-3 days
Shaker systems are pneumatically driven Feeder/Beltless Conveyor systems. These systems are ideal for the stamping industry or other parts transfer and scrap removal applications. Compared to traditional conveyor systems, this "shaker" will save time and money!
• Tray loads to 50 pounds • Maximum loads to 140 pounds
• Uses a shaking tray system that conveys finished parts, scrap or chips
• Lower cost than motorized conveyors
• Eliminate costly maintenance and replacement of belts and rollers
• Control valve can be integral or remote mounted
Freelin Wade Company sets the standard for quality plastic tubing. All Freelin Wade tubing is extruded in the USA. Combined with our industry leading manufacturing expertise, rapid delivery, limitless product variations, and value added services, Freelin Wade can meet any of your plastic tubing requirements. Our customer service team is ready to help you find the right tubing solution for your project.
R.M. Wright has hired a new outside salesperson for southeast MichiganSmall Business Spotlight - Feb. 1, 2001
Michigan distributor R.M. Wright Co. Inc. has leveraged an expanded product line, a small, highly-trained sales staff and strategic use of technology to increase sales and meet customer demand for value-added services.