The R.M. Wright Company was established in 1940 by the late Robert Wright. From that beginning, Mr. Wright expanded his product lines to include several quality fluid power component lines. The R.M. Wright Company is currently located in a 15,000 square foot building in Farmington Hills, Michigan. As with our personnel, the R.M. Wright Company has a tradition of constantly striving to obtain quality in the product lines that we represent. We dedicate ourselves to long-term relationships with select manufacturers.