Bimba's repairable stainless steel cylinders offer a corrosion resistant design that is ideal for wash-down applications and is designed specifically to reduce sharp edges and corners and provide a smooth transition from end cap to cylinder body. Tapped holes are provided to allow easy mounting of USDA approved secondary wiper retainers as an option.<o:p></o:p>
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”, 3-1/4”. 4”, 5”, 6”, 8”
- Nitrile rod seal is pressure activated and wear compensating for long life
- Lubricant: Food grade (H1) grease
- Designed for maximum corrosion resistance
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 200 PSI
- External secondary wiper meets USDA recommendations
TRD’s Round Stainless Steel cylinders (RS Series) feature NFPA style mounting with a longer than standard NFPA body length and are made using 303/316 stainless steel, providing excellent corrosion resistance. These cylinders have been designed specifically to reduce sharp edges and corners which provide a smooth transition to the cylinder body eliminating catch points for contamination and allow easy cleaning. The round design is slimmer and fits in tighter spaces than standard NFPA square head designs.
- Meets FDA-USDA certification when ordered with option U.
- Ideal for wash-down applications due to high corrosion resistance.
- Strokes available up to 24”.
- Eight bore sizes available: 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”, 3-1/4”, 4”, 5”, 6” and 8”.
- NFPA mounts with a longer than standard NFPA body length.
- Several options available to customize cylinders to the application.
- Standard lubrication is Bel-Ray No-Tox HD grease #2, USDA approved